[OM] Re: 50/1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/1.2
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 14:48:44 -0400
I had a 50/1.2 with slow returning blades and was not that
difficult to fix. Mine was not the blades, but the spring mechanism.
If you are careful, you can remove the mount screws and
clean, as I recall. But that was a while back I did the repair.
Just be careful, slow, patient and you *can* do it if you want.

Wayne