[OM] Re: Manual sniping - was Re: Re: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) --

Subject: [OM] Re: Manual sniping - was Re: Re: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBa
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:52:04 +1000
I bet you had a few choice words to say after missing out on that.  Darned
good price - it would have been a steal!  I tried a Google translation on
the description to see what the problem with it was, all I could understand
was that there was some sort of dust or a dark spot inside.  I'd say it was
a reasonable risk to take.

Half an hour ago I picked up a 24mm/2.8 on the Australian eB*y site for
AU$182.50.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3841026231&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT
The case looks ratty but that doesn't matter to me, the lens condition
sounds okay and I'm pretty happy with the price.

Andrew McPhee