[OM] New Web Site -- Comments Welcome

Subject: [OM] New Web Site -- Comments Welcome
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 06:44:49 -0500
I've put up another web site using some tools and methods completely
different from my other one . . . to see how well it works.  It's currently
hosted on Tripod in the UK which provides PHP support and is free which is
good for some experimentation.  I plan to eventually get a domain name with
"paid" hosting.

I'm getting a good feel for how well it works and the effort required to
maintain it from the "admin" side, and would like some "user" comments
about its appearance and navigation.  I can't do anything about the framed
adverts on the right . . . those belongs to Tripod UK and cannot be
repositioned or reconfigured (a major reason for eventually going with paid
hosting).
   http://members.lycos.co.uk/johnlind/

There are four albums with 50+ photos currently in the gallery (under
"Coppermine" [gallery engine name] on the menu).  They're organized
differently than I've done in the past.  There will also be some "content"
lifted from some of the tutorial material on my other site within the next
couple of days.

Thanks,
-- John Lind