[OM] Re: New Web Site -- Comments Welcome

Subject: [OM] Re: New Web Site -- Comments Welcome
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:33:05 -0500
This has gotten fascinating . . .

And I discovered while playing with the cookies ON/OFF late yesterday
evening that "Refreshing" a page (in IE 6 parlance; Reload in NS 7x) using
the button or Ctrl+R on the keyboard also makes the right side advert frame
disappear . . . whether or not cookies are ON or OFF.  Hmmmmm Hmmmmm.

Thanks guys!

-- John Lind