[OM] Re: slightly OT - UK - film scanning - business proposition?

Subject: [OM] Re: slightly OT - UK - film scanning - business proposition?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:44:11 +0100
There is a further printer option which is a Fuji Frontier (eg) at your
local processing lab.  They print to real silver halide photo paper, but use
digital input.  That is normally a scanned negative processed in the minilab
- but could equally be a jpg or tif from your digital camera memory card -
or from your scanned 35mm slide, burned on CD.

Best of all, they can be ICC-profiled!

Piers