[OM] Re: What's missing?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's missing?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:27:25 -0400
Sounds like a reasonable method. Inkjet prints are fine for a lot of stuff,
but blacks are hard to do well. But if I want a large print the lab approach
can get expensive. Also, the lab I use is still a bit of a hike for me, but
I'll have to check it out sometime. Thanks for describing your workflow.

Wayne