[OM] Re: What's missing?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's missing?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:55:39 +0800
You really need a better LCD to work with photos. I just replaced my old
Sony CRT with a 17" EIZO L568 with 10bit (x3) color and 1000:1 contrast
ratio, the dark is much richer than the old CRT and it is much brighter too.
On the other hand there is still problem for viewing angle, it works great
vertically but the contrast drop when viewing from left or right side, good
for one man viewing only.

C.H.Ling