[OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Increased digital camera storage
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:36:45 -0700
Here's a little tidbit about the operating system for a couple of Can*n
bodies. I expect it may be true of their others as well.

"FACTOID: Did you know your 10D and 300D run DOS? That's right. Embedded
in the camera is DataLight's ROM-DOS. In fact, if you use the right tool
such as s10sh <http://www.kyuzz.org/antirez/s10sh.html> you can see that
inside the camera is an A: and B: drive. On the A: drive reside
command.com and autoexec.bat, and most interestingly, camera.exe."

Moose