[OM] Re: New E-system camera

Subject: [OM] Re: New E-system camera
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:57:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2004 8:15:32 AM Central Standard Time,
stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It looks  very plastic for my taste. Any comments?
No info at the moment.

Hmmm, I'm not sure and it does look a bit like plastic.  I'd like to  have a
back up/second body for my e-1 system.  What if in addition to the  pop up
flash, it also offered an improve sensor at a decent price?  Let me  check.
Yes,
there is an OMPC & OM 10 sitting next to my OM 4Ti and OM  3 in the stash
closet.  Yes, I would probably have some interest in an  e-300, depending on
features and price.

If one trusts that this is an evolving system, we may find ourselves in a
similar position to those who purchased those first OM 1 cameras.
Irrespective
of if this is the leading edge of a fantastic new system or a  bust, I find
myself enjoying the e-1 system for what it is and can do for me  today.

Some will step out and others will sit back.  Either choice is a good  one.
I'm enjoying being on the court rather than in the bleachers.   Bill Barber