[OM] Re: Hello fellow zuiko or Olympus fans

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello fellow zuiko or Olympus fans
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:50:20 -0700
Oh dear, you are right. I thought it right, then wrote it wrong. It's
the right side one viewed from the rear. Thanks for catching that.

Moose

Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:

>If I tape the left forward hot shoe contact (as viewed from the rear), ready
>light in the finder lits, but doesn't blink.

Yes, because I got my directions crossed up. Taping the left one defeats
the quench curcuit, so every flash is full power. So the light doesn't
blink, never having been told that sufficient light was produced.

Darn, I'm sorry. I hope nobody tried it with out testing first.