[OM] Re: Glitzy hood

Subject: [OM] Re: Glitzy hood
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 12:45:06 -0600
Hi:

One thing we shouldn't forget is that a hood is just a hood. I go to a
vintage camera store and check out the used bins. I 've found some great
solutions. The latest was a clamp on metal hood for the 21/2.0. I found a
Konica metal hood that clamped on and even better was square so you get
better 'hooding' than with a round hood. It was made for a 35mm so I had to
do some hacksaw work to shorten it, a little filing and paint and it looks
'Hollywood'!
cost = $ 5.00 CDN

Gord