[OM] Re: Glitzy hood

Subject: [OM] Re: Glitzy hood
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 22:38:18 -0300
I just got a NIB rubber Olympus hood for the 50/1.8, etc., in the mail
today, from the dreaded site of course. I wouldn't bother to look too hard
for one unless you want the OEM thing, which is the reason I got one.
Practically, they're not as good as one that fits in the filter threads in
my opinion.
Now if I could find the metal one as you did, that would be different. Not
that I'd likely ever use it, but it would look nice on my OM1n and SN 50mm,
sitting in the drawer.

Wayne