[OM] Re: Glitzy hood

Subject: [OM] Re: Glitzy hood
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 10:24:10 -0300
Hi Andrew,

It should be a rather thick pol.

I own two linear pol: a 49mm Oly, which is very thin to allow a clamp on
hood; and a 55mm Tamron which might allow a clamp-on hood if I had a 55mm
clamp-on hood to attach :-)

Never had (thanks God) the 28/2.8 hood jammed to Oly pol (don't own the
21/3.5 mm hood - would it be useful?). OTOH, I've frequently suffered the
Tamron pol jammed to either a Hoya UV, or even to the filter thread of the
lense :-(

Thanks for answering,

Fernando