[OM] Re: T-32 Omnibounce questions

Subject: [OM] Re: T-32 Omnibounce questions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:48:56 +0100
And curiously, the Eurpean elk has the same characteristic of singular and
plural forms being identical.  Or perhaps it is that there is no singular
form, ie that moose, elk and cattle are all thought of in the same way
(perish the thought!).

If the latter, it's an example of 'pluralia tantum'.  If the converse, then
I don't know what the grammatical descriptive term is - any offers?

Piers