[OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy? cheaper one here also OM3

Subject: [OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy? cheaper one here also OM3
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 16:30:28 +0000
Bill,

To quote a too-frequently-used phrase of our youngest son from his teen years
anytime he particularly agreed with something I said, "Good thinking!"

I've got lots of film, but it's hard to have too much pizza and beer --
particularly on the first weekend of college football!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --