[OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy? cheaper one here also OM3

Subject: [OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy? cheaper one here also OM3
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 13:59:36 EDT
I'll add my voice to the chorus that advises you to take a pass on the
OM-77AF. Even at 1/10th the asking price it isn't a great idea. After all,
they're
heavy, noisy, and have no method whatsoever for you to adjust the exposure. So,
it's a big, heavy, noisy old P&S.  And, they ALL have broken battery doors.

You'd get better feedback from using an XA, and have more control over the
end result.

I know some of you will say "But you'd be using the AF Zuikos."  IMO, there's
plenty of better choices and ways to use Zuikos.

George S.