[OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy? cheaper one here also OM3

Subject: [OM] Re: OM77AF - To buy or not to buy? cheaper one here also OM3
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 20:58:26 +1000
Incredible imprecision you inimitable imbecile.
Don't doubt that desperate double digit dabbling deviants devise
dubious diversions
BUT, meanwhile, where the 707 is not necessarily a Boeing -
Terrifying trans-Pacific termagants twitter tartly to triple-digit
trainspotters who take time taking terse and tittilating
transmogrifications.
Call yourself collectors?! You've got singles and doubles - how can
your collection survive without a triple? Nice 707 in front of me now
(with flash grip and 50mm) - how else could you possible use a Zuiko on
a body with a built-in flash, built-in winder? And the battery cover is
just fine thanks. Make an offer if you like.
I quite like them, image quality is good enough, lenses soooo cheap,
the 50 macro is rather good, etc...
And they feel more robust than the doubles too. ('Feel' - I said!)
AndrewF