[OM] Re: How to Identify Series 2 Focusing Screens

Subject: [OM] Re: How to Identify Series 2 Focusing Screens
From: "Devon Decker" <ddecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 06:41:31 -0500
>> They are lighter, and fair warning--they are also made of a very much
>>softer material and mark easily.

Thanks for the warning, Gord.  I've always been paranoid about damaging
screens while snapping the frame back in place.

Thanks to all for providing the embarrassingly obvious answer that the tab
on the 2 series says "2-xx".  The reason for my inquiry is that I know I
bought a 2 series screen and now I can't find that puppy.  I've checked all
my camera bodies and it's not in any of them.  Pretty bad when you have so
much equipment that you can't keep up with things.  Could my wife be right?
Nah.

I may be in touch with you regarding your screen, Gord.

Devon