[OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 shots from the trip
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:48:31 +0800
Yes, superwide is always challenge, in most case I just try to make sure the
center is right so that both sides are having the same inclination. I don't
feel the necessary of always getting fully corrected shots as my building
shots are not for estate promotion :-)

In many cases distortion will add a special look to the picture, that's why
some poeple even use superwide to take portrait. Everything too "straight"
is no fun. The superwide distortion can easily be "partially" corrected but
always hard to do a full correction. The things at the corner and edges are
hard to compensate, just like the boat and people at both sides of this
"corrected" shots:

http://www.accura.com.hk/P3612.jpg

C.H.Ling