[OM] Re: WTB & Question

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB & Question
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 15:36:25 -0400
Nice shot Doro. Looks like the kind of fly that bites around here.
It would be nice if Oly made a longer macro for the E-1.

As a macro lens, I have trouble getting to the 90/2 aperture preview
button. A bigger button like the one on a shift lens would have
been nice.

My basic OM bag has 90/2, 35-80/2.8, 180/2.8 and choice of 24/2.8, 21/2,
18/3.5, or 16/3.5 depending on my mood. I have a hard time not
carrying some sort of macro with me. Otherwise I prefer the 100/2
over the 90/2, and 85/2 is too close to the zoom but it certainly
feels better in the hands. I wonder about the rubber hood for the 85
causing problems?

I was using one of the rubber lens hoods on the 90, as much for
protection as anything. But I discovered on a long exposure (10
seconds or more) for a macro shot that I had some fogging. I
believe it came from the rubber hood. (35-105 lens hood).

\A/yne