[OM] WTB & Question

Subject: [OM] WTB & Question
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 11:03:05 -0400
I went out and shot a roll last night and woke up in the middle of the night
in a cold sweat.  Is there something missing in my life?  Do I not have what
I need to fulfill my artistic vision?  Epiphany!  If I just had one more
lens, just one, my addiction, I mean vision, could be realized.  How about a
50 f2, 85 f2, 90 f2 or 100 f2?  Having enjoyed the film vs. digital debates,
I am sure someone of this list must be craving a new E-1 lens enough to
release their grasp on one of these old, long toothed, dinosaurs.  Really,
why would you want to take a picture without being able to view a histogram?

Now a question.  I have a MD-1 with a 18v grip.  In single shot mode it
fires like in sequence mode.  Is this a problem in the MD-1 or grip?  Can it
easily be fixed?

Thanks,

Dean