[OM] Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:19:00 -0700
I suppose we are still talking Isetta/BMW. The ones I heard running at
the show last week definitely did not sound like two stroke engines
unlike the Messerschmidts. They were the standard BWM single cylinder
motorcycle engine and I would assume the motorcycle gear box that comes
with it. Motorcycles don't go in reverse either.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA