[OM] Re: What's in a name - really OT

Subject: [OM] Re: What's in a name - really OT
From: Thomas Heide Clause <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:10 +0100
...... Original Message .......
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:43:42 +0200 (CEST) jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>France, and some other strong Catholic (and other?) countries, insist

IIRC, France is the only country in the EU to have a complere seperation of
church and state. That, plus the fact that I have empirical evidence (read:
friends with definitely non-saint names) suggests to me that  it may not be
entirely correct that this naming scheme is a strict reqyirement.

List-mom hat on: unless someone renames his or her firstborn to be Zuiko,
this thread needs to R.I.P.

Cheers,

--thomas