[OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital vs. Film discussions REQUEST TO DSLR USERS
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 17:41:30 +0100
Scott,

I appreciate that, but as it's going to be published on the WWW, they're both
going to have to end up as JPEG's really, anyway...

The only real comparison is to get a proper printer to print an image off film
at 24" by 18" and an image off digital at the same size, but I haven't got the
facilites to arrange that! And even if I did have, nobody else would really be
able to see the results.

Thanks,

simon