[OM] Re: freezing film

Subject: [OM] Re: freezing film
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:37:38 -0700
How long do you intend to save the film? I have used film that was two
years out of date that had been refrigerated with no problems. Exact
temperature of your film freezer does not seem like something to obsess
over unless you a making a time capsule to be opened in a hundred
years.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA