[OM] Re: [OT] Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Digital
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:39:46 -0400
At 07:23 PM 8/5/2004, you wrote:

>Thanks to everyone for your comments. From what I've heard the E1 is not as
>good at low light focussing than the Nikon and Canon. This is a prime thing
>for me.

And I will continue to repeat myself. Y'all can say be quiet and not offense
will be taken.

Just remember to check how well you can manually focus. If you really want
low light focusing, that might make the difference. Unless of course you plan
on relying on auto-focus for 100% of your shots. Anyone have comparative
comments on the other dSLR's manual focus?

Wayne