[OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:30:34 -0400
Graham:

You may have addressed this in the past, if so I've forgotten.  I very much
like your shots with Agfa Vista 200.  I think the colour is marvelous, the
contrast and tonal range just about perfect for a print film.  Do you do much
if any post processing/adjustments, or are these shots pretty much as is out of
the scanner.

Ooops, I forgot, these are all total Photoshop creations, right?  Imagine
they'll all show up on snopes, you fraud you...

Earl