[OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:57:48 +0100
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>are these shots pretty much as is out of the scanner.
>
> Ooops, I forgot, these are all total Photoshop creations, right?  Imagine
they'll all show up on snopes, you fraud you...

> Earl

Hi Earl,

Pretty much out of the scanner as a rule. A couple of the collective do not
share my preference for low saturation so I sometimes give them a boost to
keep everyone happy. The shot of the MG had a boost with 'Digital Velvia' a
plug in for PhotoShop. After a meeting we went with the 'low' setting.

--Graham :-)