[OM] Re: Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 00:58:39 -0700
Heh...I'm pretty sure I spent as much as my MGB cost me in parts, tow
trucks and mechanic's fees. A total joy to own when it was running and
a complete nightmare when it wasn't. Nothing like riding in the trunk
in busy traffic so I could manually work the little bellows of the fuel
pump while April drove in an attempt to limp home. Half the time
praying I wouldn't fall out of the trunk and half the time wishing I'd
just go ahead and get it over with.