[OM] Re: Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:30:38 +0100

<snip>
The dawning of a new day, following lots of sobering advice (and time to
sober up), finds me crawfishing as fast as I can.  The OM gear is safe,
at least for the foreseeable future.  Big-time digital just ain't
happening here right away.
</snip>

Welcome Home, Walt.  Welcome Home !!

The thought of you buying into digital did not scare me.  The thought of
you ridding yourself of all the OM gear terrified me !!  Obviously, this
would add to the general "pot" of OM gear for the rest of us, but
honestly - when you jump ship we all need to worry ;-)

Besides, do you think the Can*n D*g*t*l list would accept a curmudgeon
of your high standards ?  Exactly.  Stay here and keep contributing !!

Jon