[OM] Velvia 100F Color Cast question

Subject: [OM] Velvia 100F Color Cast question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
I spent a couple hours this weekend filing multiple rolls of
slides and noticed something very strange.

The Velvia 100F picture appear to be slightly yellow in color
cast.  The Velvia 50 and Provia 100F seemed neutral, but the
100F appears slightly off.  We're not talking bad, but as I'd
load them in sheets with other slides, the difference was
noticable. Scanning the film makes it a non-issue as they seem
to white-balance ok.

I hadn't seen it before, but once I spotted it, I went back to
pictures I took last year and could identify it there too.

Is anybody else seeing this or is it the possiblity that I got a
bad or heat damaged batch of film?

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail