[OM] Re: Velvia 100F Color Cast question

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 100F Color Cast question
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:04:35 -0500
Ken,
My one an only roll of Velvia 100F seemed to be balanced a little more
to cyan than I had been used to with Velvia 50.  Cyan is not yellow, of
course, but I wonder if it is an aspect of the same formulation change:
some sort of attempt to get cleaner whites, a little less ruddiness in
skin tones, less blue in the shadows, etc.

(I prefer the old stuff myself.)

Joel W.