[OM] Re: Reply to Wayne S Re: Digital and storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Reply to Wayne S Re: Digital and storage
From: "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 22:23:46 -0400
Did you try the 7z format or just ZIP?

tOM

On 8 Aug 2004 at 7:41,
C.H.Ling <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tom, thanks! just tried the 7-zip, it compress a 10M RAW to 5.1M while the
> Winzip is 6.7M, a much better result, but as you already told, it is much
> slower. Anyway, it is a good option if you have really limited space.
>
> C.H.Ling

   ,__@ tOM Trottier +1 613 231-6115          </     [\/
 _-\_<,  758 Albert St.    Ottawa ON       (`-/-------/----')
(*)/'(*) Canada K1R 7V8 N45.412 W75.714
----------Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur----------
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too
much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.
-Thomas Jefferson 1743-1826)