[OM] Re: Joel's Dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Joel's Dilemma
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:56:25 -0500
Hi Boris,
As the lady in the movie said, "I like your style, but your timing
stinks."

I took delivery of the C5060 last night (6 PM) via UPS and had the
battery charged by bedtime.  I fell asleep sorting through the brief
manual (the real manual is on CD, haven't gotten that far yet). This
morning I'm sort of in menu shock.

Not to worry.  I came to the list pretty much knowing what I thought I
wanted to do.  Still, I was hoping for a few curve balls, and I got a
couple.  It was helpful.

I'll be fine, when I get used to having this space age brick in my
midst.  Which must be starting to happen, because I looked at it as I
removed it from the box, thinking "This looks like the ugliest implement
on a Borg cube."  But this morning, with its lens sticking out, I think
it looks pretty cute.

Joel W.