[OM] Late introduction

Subject: [OM] Late introduction
From: Roland Ruehl <roland.ruehl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:50:38 -0700
List,

I joined the list in May, and have already asked several technical
questions and received very helpful answers.
I have also happily been following the various other threads, including
which SUV to pick ...

Anyways, using Skip's recommendation, by way of late introduction, here
are some of my photos, if you
are interested. Comments are of course very welcome. Note that some of
the photos were taken with
that expensive 50/1.2 lens :-) Not all taken with Zuiko's, but many.
Non-professional, so please take
it easy on me ...

        http://ferider.smugmug.com

Cheers,