[OM] Re: alternative for the olympus 35-70 F4

Subject: [OM] Re: alternative for the olympus 35-70 F4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 22:16:01 -0700
OK, Roger, you sucked me in. I just won the auction for one on the 'Bay.
I wasn't aware of the close focus characteristics of this lens and had
overlooked it. What will that give me, maybe 7 or 8 different lenses in
that general 28/35-70/135 range? I must be crazy, but I have fun at it.
Still, close focus is one issue I have with all the ones I have.

Maybe I can finally sell off a couple if I really like this one.

Moose