[OM] FS 24mm 2.8 35-70 f4 75-150 silver nose f4

Subject: [OM] FS 24mm 2.8 35-70 f4 75-150 silver nose f4
From: jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:10:05 +0100 (BST)
Time for a clear out to help finance a 35-70 f3.6 so I will offer these to
the list before putting them on ebay

24mm f2.8 original caps non olympus hard case. some wear on appature ring
otherwise fine. reason for sale have two can't justify having two.

75-150 f4 silver nose version with original caps and original brown hard
case lens very good condition case little warn. Appature slightly slow to
return to open after pressing the preview button but takes photos fine.
reason for sale don't use it my Tamron 60-300 covers the entire range is
faster and has macro

35-70 f4 with olympus soft pouch original real cap generic front cap and
rubber lens hood. condition very good. reason for sale I want a better
lens in the same range.

please email me off board if anyone is interested. Prices negotiable I
originally paid 100 pounds for the 24mm 75 for the 75-150 and 75 for the
24-70.

Regards
James