[OM] Re: alternative for the olympus 35-70 F4

Subject: [OM] Re: alternative for the olympus 35-70 F4
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 23:56:13 +0100
]

> At the moment I think the 35-70 F3.6 is the one I will go for.
>
> Regards
> James

This is the one I have of the bunch and I'm extremely happy with it.
Try Jessops' (assuming you're in the UK) website, as I got mine through
there for a decent price (around £90 I think) and they will give a
warranty. It took a couple of tries to find one without problem, but as
they will ship them to your local store that should not be too much of
a problem.
A different James