[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:10:17 -0700
I read somewhere that power supply is not one of USB2 standards unlike
Firewire. I just added a USB2 card to my old, almost 2 year old
Mac(Firewire and USB1) to get a faster download for my FlashTrax
portable image repository. Works very well(both USB2 download and the
Flashtrax), but discovered that if my keyboard is plugged into it I
cannot wake my computer. Humph. But it was only $20 too.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA