[OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners

Subject: [OM] Re: Q. for E-1 Owners
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:41:13 +0800
The bottle neck of card reading system is the card reader and card, consider
only 3-4MB a second, a faster computer will not make much different. I'm
using a P4 2.4GHz, Intel 865 cheap set and fast serial ATA hard disk that at
least provide 29MB/s sustained data rate. Interestingly my Lexar USB 2.0
multi card reader and 40x Lexar WA need 2.5 minutes to download 650MB (one
file).

C.H.Ling