[OM] Re: TOPEtiddy, TOPEtiddy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPEtiddy, TOPEtiddy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 23:51:44 -0700
Walt Wayman wrote:

>I'm blushing!  Thanks, Moose.  My ego needed a bit of a boost after my first
>roll of bathing bird shots turned out to be a bust.  :-(  I'm still waiting on
>the Kodachrome.

You are very welcome! Can you take a little thanks too? I just received
my Bogen 3025 head from B&H. It's a bit odd for regular use, but will do
so many things that ordinary heads won't. I haven't succumbed to the
Cullman macro arm yet, but it's probably coming sooner, rather than
later. In looking at the Cullman catalog, I discovered their
quick-release platform. One of those is certainly in the future for my
410 head. That goofy Bogen QR plate can just stay put and the little
Cullman plates do their thing. All that from your posted pics of your
very low down macro set-up.

>I too find some TOPE subjects more inviting than others.  But because I am one
>of the world's most undisciplined, disorganized and often scatterbrained
>people, I need the occasional fix of an "assignment" to keep me from going
>completely native.

Too late for me. :-)

Moose