[OM] Re: TOPEtiddy, TOPEtiddy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPEtiddy, TOPEtiddy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:15:30 +0000
I'm blushing!  Thanks, Moose.  My ego needed a bit of a boost after my first
roll of bathing bird shots turned out to be a bust.  :-(  I'm still waiting on
the Kodachrome.

I too find some TOPE subjects more inviting than others.  But because I am one
of the world's most undisciplined, disorganized and often scatterbrained
people, I need the occasional fix of an "assignment" to keep me from going
completely native.  TOPE seems to provide just the right dosage.

Oh, and since I started this thread, I took the liberty of correcting the "Re"
line, as Gary suggested.  It IS what I really meant, being still, all these
years later, under the influence of the Lone Ranger.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --