[OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 strange electronic buzzing sound
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:43:10 +0200
> people will ditch the Ollies at some point instead of repairing them. I
> absolutely disagree with tossing something out because it is "cheaper"
> to buy something new rather than fix the problem.

That's unfortunatelly what Olympus wants, throw away your OMs and buy Es,
because the board is clearly artificially overpriced. But then there is a
question:
won't they behave so badly to E-system in future as they behave to OM now?
I think the Oly management is short-sighted.

> Err, sorry to crap on so much. Who's for making a digital back for the
> OM-1???

If the price of CCD/CMOS felt down like a price of PC RAMs some years
ago, some taiwan manufacturer could produce it.

Radek