[OM] Re: airport security inspections in the USA

Subject: [OM] Re: airport security inspections in the USA
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 00:21:58 -0400
How much you make has nothing to neccessarily do with how intelligent you are.
Many idiots have an easy time raking in the money, and many very intelligent
people struggle to make any kind of a living. (or actually don't want to make
their life their job).

Its mostly who you know (knew, were related to), luck, and many shallow surface
ways people (and bosses, those in control of promotions, etc.) judge others.

There's also the more and more common dog-eat-dog mentality that has nothing to
do with intellectualism, and all to do with how intensely, all consumingly
greedy, and they should-get-all-the-money, gimme, gimme, gimme, mine, mine,
mine, they've become.

Larry