[OM] Re: airport security inspections in the USA

Subject: [OM] Re: airport security inspections in the USA
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 19:15:47 -0700
John, I don't think you can talk in terms of rights. Certainly you
cannot demand any rights. The best you can do is to make a polite,
obsequious request and hope for the best. The carry on luggage Xray
will not hurt your ordinary film. There may be some fogging on any ISO
1600 or higher. I never carried unexposed film on more than one trip to
avoid additional exposure. I got my first digital camera to avoid the
whole mess at the airport.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA