[OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a lost tripod
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:18:07 -0700
You get a gold star, Walt. Where will you wear it?

I thumbed thorough that book in the bookstore last night. Seems like a
lot of fuss over not much. Amusing, but enough so to justify buying and
reading it when there is a good murder myatery already in my hand. I
think my grammar and usage of punctuation are pretty good. Not perfect,
but sufficient to my purpose.

Moose

PS: Note the complete lack of inappropriate use of apostrophes. I think
they are easier to use than to spell. :-)