[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:35:59 -0700
There is no obligation on buyer or seller to leave feedback. It is
entirely voluntary. I can't imagine a nice note that the item was
received, as expected, etc., that you've left feedback and would
appreciate the same would be taken negatively. I'd bet I've sent over
100 of those, and never had any trouble over it. People get busy, lazy,
sick, grumpy...... it's life.

Moose