[OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ot] how to deal w/ #b@yer who isn;t leaving feedback?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:18:11 -0700
David Carter wrote:

>Are you able to alter or delete your feedback?

Not Possible

>I suspect that this may be your only option, as if I remember rightly
>soliciting feedback is
>against the rules.

Oops, guess I've broken them many times.

>My policy, as a buyer is to NEVER leave feedback, until after I have
>received feedback from the seller.

I generally give feedback based on the nature of the goods, transaction,
shipping, etc., without regard for whether I've got feedback yet or not.
I just don't feel like withholding it for anything beyond the
transaction. Not counting duplicates, I've given 193 feedbacks and
received 183, so the vast majority have done it.

Seems like everybody is different. Some give fedback as soon as they get
your money. Others give it as soon as they get it. Others are randomly
slower. I think the longest I've had is about a month. There is no
obligation to give feedback, and as David says, you could likely get in
trouble if you harrass for it.

Worst of all, I've been slow in remembering to do it at least a couple
of times.

Moose

>David
>
>Siddiq wrote:
>

>>sorry for the OT, but i'm a ebay tyro (only 5 items bought over 4 years).
>>the most recent item bought, was paid for, and seller shipped to me, and
>>receive + feedback from me. however, it has been about 2 wks and he has
>>not left feedback for me yet (of any kind). how do i go about from this
>>point on? couple days ago, i sent him an email saying hi, i bought such
>>and such an item from you, you had received payment, and shipped to me,
>>and i left + feedback, please do the same. no response.. wondering what to
>>do. thanks.

Not to worry!