[OM] Re: chromo vs true b/w: why is that ...

Subject: [OM] Re: chromo vs true b/w: why is that ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 02:31:26 -0700
"Real" B&W done anywhere but your own darkroom or "real" pro labs has
been crap for at least 40 years that I know of. If you've got negs you
really want great prints of, check with AG. He does custom printing that
others have praised. Chromogenic gives good 4x6 results because it was
reverse engineered to give good results with one of the most
standardized processes on the planet, C-41 processing and automated
consumer printing.

For soft and glowing, try a SIMA soft focus lens
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/SIMA/index.htm>.  A different effect
than any regular lens designed to be sharp.

Moose