[OM] Re: OMPC trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: OMPC trouble
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:29:58 -0500
Sounded to me like you had the problem well in hand!

PC magnet problems react differently than 10 problems for some reason --
don't know for sure why.  Cleaning the speed magnet often clears this sort
of problem up any way.

To check the first magnet, remove the batteries, wind and fire the camera,
and leave the mirror locked up overnight.  Then install good batteries --
the shutter should fire and the mirror fall.  If not, it's a first magnet
(too?).